A personal trainer costs $50 to $100 per hour but for $39, you can get an entire months worth of coaching and support!
- Ask Scooby! I answer every question personally!
- Meal plans! Not sure what to eat, I will help you!
- Workout Plans! Not sure what workout plan to use, I will help you!
- Motivation! Having trouble staying motivated, I can help!
- Support! Your friends and family just don't get it but WE do!
Getting stronger, more muscular, leaner, and healthier requires knowledge, a support network, and some sweat - This website provides the first two and you provide the last! I have over a decade of experience helping thousands of people get in the best shape of their lives, and I can help you too! With my help, and the help of our awesome, supportive community, you will be able to achieve your goals! Our closed community is a nurturing environment united by similar goals of strength and muscle gain, fat loss, health, fitness, and performance improvement.
- Weekly scheduled chat time where I can answer those quick questions you have
- Cardio motivation like the popular run around the world challenge and the bike to the moon challenge
- 24/7 chat room for those quick questions and socializing with others trying to get into the best shape of their lives
- Private forums for getting your detailed questions answered
- An awesome support group to help you succeed
- A profile to help hone your goals and fitness program
- Private progress diaries to help motivate you
- Personal best wall for achievements you are proud of
- Activity stream/ Wall to keep in touch
Why choose Scooby's Sweat4health?
Great question! I have a lot of experience with forums. Before I started my own very successful AskScooby.com forum. Read about why Scooby's Sweat4health is the best fitness forum.
I belonged to many of the big fitness forums for years and I can tell you what happens there, if you don't believe me, join them and ask a few questions to confirm I am correct. When you ask a question on a free fitness forum, answers are typically one of the following forms:
- Stupid question. How dare you waste their time with such a "STUPID question"!
- Trolling. Giving ridiculous answer/advice just to be funny or controversial. The scary thing is that some people are so good at this that many people who are new to fitness believe this advice and act on it.
- Promotions. Free forums are filled with people who are paid to subtly promote products. Someone posts that they are a "hard gainer" and someone responds telling them to try Mass Gainer 9000 because it helped them "gain 30 pounds muscle in 6 months". Since many forums make their money selling supplements and have ads for supplements, they often have these "promotion moles" themselves.
- Insults. Free forums are the gutter of humanity. Discussions on fitness topics always seem to end in insults. People seem to be unable to debate things in a civil fashion. "Agree with me or you are a MORON" is the rule rather than the exception. Insulting the person rather than constructively discussing the topic seems to be the methodology used by many.
- Show offs. People giving answers only given to show off how smart they are, how strong they are, or how fabulous they look. "Follow me on Instagram/Facebook!" is probably their signature line and their answer will probably contain a link to their latest eBook or website.
My personal philosophy is that there is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers. Every question is a great opportunity to teach. As far as promotions, Sweat4health has no commercial sponsors and has no advertisements, in fact, I actively discourage the purchase of *anything*. Nothing is promoted nor sold. I learned from my AskScooby forum during the 6 years and keeping people civil was the biggest constant challenge. Requiring a small monthly membership fee on a credit card does amazing things at weeding out the incivility. In the entire three years of sweat4health, I have only had to ban one single member as compared to the nearly daily bannings at AskScooby.